Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Aera Control Mode
Basic Informations[edit | edit source]
- Archipelago divided in 12 territories
- 12 flags on the various islands, 1 by territory
- Enable to earn points for Clans Ranking of the server and get bonus when gathering ressources
- Weekly round. At the end of the week, ranking and flags are reseted. Winner of last round is honored in the ranking and on their emblem.
- New map with informations about Area Control avalaible (button on general Map). Shows a counter till the end of a round
=> Territories get the color of the current ruler's flag. Flag icons indicate the place of the flag masts as well as the emblems of the current ruler and conqueror.
- Ingame notifications when clan tries to become the Conqueror or when a clan become the Ruler of a territory.
How to use it[edit | edit source]
- You must be in a clan. Even if you play alone, you can create one (visit the Clans page)
- When you have spotted a claiming area mast, press action button (E by default) on the board attached.
- If there is no flags on that mast, you would become The Ruler of that territory. Your flag would be raised and visible on the map of the territory
- If there is already flags, you can become The Conqueror of that land. A second little flag would be raised near the big one.
- Score are visible on the board attached to the mast.
Winning/loosing points[edit | edit source]
- The Ruler of the Territory:
=> + 1 point per minute
- The Conqueror of the territory:
=> + 1 point per minute for you clan and -1 point by minute for others clan
- Death of one member of clan:
=> - 30 points by land where you are The Ruler or The Conqueror. For ex, if your flags are raised on 4 masts you would loose 4 x 30 points.
- If one of your desks is destroyed:
=> - 0.25 per building component in each territory ruled or conquered