Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
Most important building element of the game. Can be destroyed by melee weapons. So you have to enclose it by 4 walls to protect it from easy melee weapons destruction and force raiders to use siege weapon to destroy walls around!
The importance of Builder's Desk[edit | edit source]
Most important element of the game (time protection for base and prevent others to build just near). Desk is used to control clan system and allow people (clan members or guests) to use doors/chest/boat, build (or destroy) in the base.
Decay time: 7 days without server connection on all kind of servers.
- PVE servers: structure destruction and player attacking not allowed (but siege weapons can be crafted). Builder's desk can't be destroyed (no need to upgrade it) but required to prevent everyone building (or using Destruction Panel F7).
Builder's desks are now limited to 10 pieces per player on PvE servers
- Standard servers: Structure destruction and player attacking allowded. Base can be burnt (using Pile) only after time protection has expired when the builder's desk has been destroyed and only if owner has not reactivated it during that period. On thoose servers, you can easily play in PVP environment when you are alone and/or without possibility to be online 3hours a day. If your desk is upgraded, you won't loose all your base in a night (time protection up to 3 days).
Builder's desks are now limited to 10 pieces per player on STD servers
- PVP servers: (gatherable x5): same rules but ressources x5 and Time protection on desk up to 15min maximum.
No limit for the number of desks on PVP servers
The Builder's Desk[edit | edit source]
- Utility: 3 hours protection (Standard server) for your base after destruction
- Requirement: 50 woods
- Notes: Can be destroyed by melee weapons. Can control the Clans system
- Destruction Panel (F7): no materials
Upgrade 1 : 7 hours protection on standard servers (100 woods)
Upgrade 2 : 12 hours protection on standard servers (200 woods)
Upgrade 3 : 24 hours protection on standard servers (400 woods)
Upgrade 4 : 48 hours protection on standard servers (200 bronze ingots)
Upgrade 5 : 72 hours protection on standard servers (100 coins)