We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Work in progress for 0.34, 12 Feb 2018
Builder's Desk[edit | edit source]
Most Important element of the game. Can be destroyed by melee weapons.
|Builder's Desk Level 1: 50 Woods||3h after destruction (Standard Servers).|
|Builder's Desk Level 2: 100 Woods||7h after destruction (Standard Servers).|
|Builder's Desk Level 3: 200 Woods||12h after destruction (Standard Servers).|
|Builder's Desk Level 4: 400 Woods||24h after destruction (Standard Servers).|
|Builder's Desk Level 5: 200 Bronze ingots||48h after destruction (Standard Servers).|
|Builder's Desk Level 6: 100 Coins||72h after destruction (Standard Servers).|
Foundations[edit | edit source]
Walls[edit | edit source]
Doors[edit | edit source]
Ceilings[edit | edit source]
Roofs[edit | edit source]
Equipment[edit | edit source]
Guide[edit | edit source]
- Use F5/B to open the menu.
- Use G to repair your buildings.
- Use F7 to cancel/destroy your building elements.
- Drag and drop items deisred in the shortbar to be abble to build it using the number linked to its slots.
- Builder's Desk is not required: you can build in every area which is not claimed by other players
- Builder's Desk is required (even on PVE server) to protect "claiming area" and prevent every one to build or destroy structures in this area.
- Builder's Desk, on PVP and Standart severs, is a protection for your base. Can be destroyed by melee weapons. So you have to enclose it by 4 walls to protect it from easy melee weapons destruction and force raiders to use siege weapon to destroy walls around!
- Builder's Desks are now limited to 10 pieces per player on PvE and Standard servers
- Foundation building is now limited to an area of 200m from the first built foundation
- The structures you want to build can be ""red"" for several reasons which would be indicated to you (too close from other player's structure, lack of ressources, ground not smooth enough)
- Once the structure you want to craft is ""blue"", Press E to validate.
- Use F7 to destroy it and take back parts of materials used to craft it (Press E after aiming it)
- Building Elements have durability stats (depending on origin of its raw material). Use G to open the Repair Panel.
- Cost of each structure can be reduced after some time with better skills
Old Building system, obsolete BUILDING