Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
Basic Informations[edit | edit source]
- Archipelago divided in 12 territories
- 12 flags on the various islands, 1 by territory
- Enable to earn points for Clans Ranking of the server and get bonus when gathering ressources
- Weekly round. At the end of the week, ranking and flags are reseted. Winner of last round is honored in the ranking and on their emblem.
- New map with informations about Area Control avalaible (button on general Map). Shows a counter till the end of a round
=> Territories get the color of the current ruler's flag. Flag icons indicate the place of the flag masts as well as the emblems of the current ruler and conqueror.
- Ingame notifications when clan tries to become the Conqueror or when a clan become the Ruler of a territory.
How to use it[edit | edit source]
- You must be in a clan. Even if you play alone, you can create one (visit the Clans page)
- When you have spotted a claiming area mast, press action button (E by default) on the board attached.
- If there is no flags on that mast, you would become The Ruler of that territory. Your flag would be raised and visible on the map of the territory
- If there is already flags, you can become The Conqueror of that land. A second little flag would be raised near the big one.
- Score are visible on the board attached to the mast.
Winning/loosing points[edit | edit source]
- The Ruler of the Territory:
=> + 1 point per minute
- The Conqueror of the territory:
=> + 1 point per minute for you clan and -1 point by minute for others clan
- Death of one member of clan:
=> - 30 points by land where you are The Ruler or The Conqueror. For ex, if your flags are raised on 4 masts you would loose 4 x 30 points.
- If one of your desks is destroyed:
=> - 0.25 per building component in each territory ruled or conquered